Sunday, 15 July 2012

Book List Update!

I read a fair bit and recently I created a book list page on my blog to share my thoughts on various books with those who also like to read.

I have to return a whole lot of books to the library this week and so I thought I had better update my book list before I forgot the book details and never got around to sharing them with you all.

So, if you are reader yourself - have a look at what I've been reading and let me know what you thought of the same books and what books you recommend me to read as well!

To have a look at my book list click here or click on the page tab at the top of the blog.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

africanaussie said...

Oh what a good idea - I look forward to reading some books you have recommended. I am reading "The meaning of Grace" by Deborah Forster. All about relationships, sibling rivalry and the difficulties of expressing love. It is a good book.

Practical Frog said...

Ooooo - That sounds interesting! I will see if our library has a copy! Thanks doe the tip! K xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...